As we gear up for Spring Sports to begin on Mar. 2nd, here are a few things to keep in mind:
**ASB Fee, current physical, and online forms (FinalForms) must all be completed in order to participate/practice.**
- Physicals are good for 2 years. If they will expire during a sports season, please go ahead and get a new one completed. Students will be ineligible to participate until a current physical is turned in. Forms can be found online on the Athletics page.
- We are happy to announce FinalForms, a new online eligibility/enrollment process for sports! We will no longer use Skyward Family Access or the hard copy Athletic packet for this process. You can access the site through the CHS main site or Athletics page.
- If you already participated in a sport this school year, please sign into your FinalForms account and add a new sport if it wasn’t included from the beginning. Each sport has specific safety forms that need to be signed by both parents and athletes at the beginning of the season.
- The required ASB Fee of $40 can be paid online via the Online Payments option found on the CHS website under Quick Links, or paid directly to the Business Office.
- Please remember to check the Athletics website for general information as well as sport specific information. We try our best to keep this updated. Please contact your coach with any specific questions. For general questions, feel free to call the CHS office.
Thank you and here’s to a great season!